Elementus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight as One

IMPORTANT READ ME FIRST

Luminous
    Admin

IMPORTANT READ ME FIRST Empty IMPORTANT READ ME FIRST

Post  Luminous Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Hello and welcome to the Spiritus Forums.

If you would like to be part of our guild and can agree with the simple rules then please post your details using the enlistment template.

Rules

* No PKing - We know there are players who will PK their own race and we are against that. Unless there is a very strong reason such as a bot harassing other players then PK. But DO NOT Pk a player AFK Buffing.

* Respect all race members and bring honor to the guild name.

* DO NOT take part in any exploits or other illegal activaties.

* Be active and able to take part in guild events. It is understandable that you have other real life obligations so when a guild event is held please inform us in advance if you can make it or not.

* Respect other guild members at all times if there are any disputes contact a founder.

Guild Requirements

Our requirements are simple. To join Spiritus you must meet these requirements.

* Min lvl 30
    * Have a Mic for Vent
    * Mature
    * Friendly
    * Able to work in a Team
    * Have strong PTs - Leveling is not the only thing in this game. You must have good PTs aswell. For new players please ask ingame or on forum and we will help.
    * Weekly donations - For the guild to last long we have to donate. The donations will be reasonable and everyone will be expected to contribute. This money will go towards new armor, wepons and upgrading for the guild members.

Donations System
    lvl 30-34 - 200k per week
    lvl 35-39 - 350k per week
    lvl 40-44 - 500k per week
    lvl 45+ - 1Mil per week

This will be done by all players including founders.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:12 pm